Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Best Time of the Day!!!

I was leaving for work the other day a little later than normal and luckily I was not in a hurry. While I stopped to get gas before making the commute I had a moment to just look around and see the morning. I decided that the best time of the day is the hour between 7:00 and 8:00 in the morning. The air was cool and calm, and the sun was just coming up over the mountains. Even with every one running off the work life was still calm and at ease. I decided that the ideal life would be one that allowed you to wake up early enough every day to sit outside for that one hour just to enjoy the start of each day. Of course, Chanda would probably argue that this was a waste of a good hour of sleep:) but I find this to be the most relaxing and rejuvenating way to start the day.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Okay, I do have to say that I love my sleep. But on those rare moments in my life when I have been awake enough during that time to be aware of the outside (or be outside), I have to say 7-8 AM is a beautiful time of day. The birds chirping, the air so crisp--a brand new day. Yeah, it's cool. Great picture too BTW.