Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Again

So its Monday again and again I'm trying to tackle the challenge of laundry. Right now I am trying to get it done all in one day. Hmmn, I just wonder if today will be the day its done or if I'll still be only half way thru by Friday. With two boys running through clothes faster than I can wash (they are out to the water table and everytime they get wet, they change and go right back out again.) I can bet it will be Monday again and I'll have come full circle.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So hows that laundry going?? I can't do the once a week drill--not anymore. Ideally, if I do a dark load every day, a light load every other day and then have my towels, etc spaced throughout the week, I can stay up with it. It works--sometimes. Fun stuff!!!