Today I had one of those perfect moments in life. I had just come home from church and I was lying in bed listening to a CD that Chanda had just given me. I was in that half asleep mode when Chanda drop off Bailee in the bed. She kept reaching over to touch my face and give me little kisses on the cheek. If I looked at her at all she would squeal and try to get me even more. So here I was; laying in bed, listening to soft music, in that Sunday afternoon state of calm with a beautiful little angel laying next to me giving me kisses and that's when I thought ,"life doesn't get much better than this". Of course that when I heard Jacob and Jeremiah break down in the other room and Chanda called out that she could use a little help. Oh well, while we are in this life we only get glimpses of heaven before this life pulls us back. So enjoy those perfect moments when they come:)
David
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh what a sweet moment you had. I agree that there are only few moments where we get to enjoy heaven. Loved the story --Jon
This is really kristin--you need to invite Jon on his email so he can comment under his own name!!! :-)
What a sweet moment with your beautiful Bailey. You are right--glimpses of heaven. You are a great Dad.
Oh--and I think the Jack Johnson music is great.
Post a Comment