Chanda got fed up with the mess our back yard had become, so she went to work on making it a better place (this of course meant my honey-do list got a little long for a while). These are the final results of our backyard transformation. It is really becoming a beautiful yard that is fun to be in. The kids love eating outside and its a peaceful place to just hang out in the evening hours.

5 comments:
You guys!! It looks fabulous! Chanda, you are so inspiring!
I love all the new posts! I can't believe Josh is old enough for Middle School, scary but exciting. Chanda's hair is soo long. Your girls are beautiful and the boys are all so handsome. Chanda I really admire you and all that you do.
Wow-Love the update. I miss you guys! Chanda you look so beautiful-- I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. I too can't believe how big our kids are getting!
Fantastic!! It all looks so good. I have been meaning to come over to your blog and see what was on here. I love you guys. So much. So sad we can't come down before we leave, It is breaking my heart, really. Thank you, thank you for coming this way. You don't know what it meant to me.
Just got done getting all updated on your fam. Thanks for the great pictures. Can't wait till there's more . . . hehe
Also, thanks for your comment on my post a while ago. Chanda, I want you to know, that even if I had 100 comments, I would love yours because it's from you. Dont' ever think it's just one of many. It's yours and it's special to me cause it's yours. I love you so much. Miss you.
Post a Comment