Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family Vacation April 2009

This is my shutterfly book of our vacation to St. George UT. We really had a good time. Thanks to Daniel and Kenna for putting up with us for a week. Click on the link, view book, choose options to set background to black, and speed to your taste, view full screen - if you can't read the words, view it single page and that will probably help.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZM2LFu4btGLog

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Looks like such a fun vacation. Seeing the pictures of you and your family makes me sad and happy. I miss you guys so much. The kids wouldn't even recognize us now. Josh is so grown up. What a handsome young man. Amy is beautiful. Jacob is so big. I didn't get to see the other too growing up at all but they are adorable. Your hair is so long! I was so glad to see some pictures. I will call you soon. Love you!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful book. Though I'm a bit sad you weren't able to come up this far, it looks like a great time was had down south--with a lot better weather. These pictures of your children, of you and David, are just gorgeous. Really beautiful. I LOVE you guys. Miss you so much too.

Amanda said...

Love the book you made of your vacation! Looks like everyone had fun. Your family is so good looking! I can't believe how long and beautiful your hair is! Love ya!

Kristin said...

I also wanted you to know that your comments on my blog are loved and appreciated. I love seeing 2cooks5buns on there. So, Jon has a job interview in Blanding Utah. I think it isn't too much further away from you. it's down south, by Moab in the middle of no where--no exageration. Anyhow, we'll keep you updated. Love ya! Hope you guys are doing well.

Lillian said...

man your family is so cute!